Monday 7 October 2013

Hello Everyone

As the old saying goes - 'better late, than never'. For months and years I was been told to start blogging about my articles.

However, been a happy and contended person I preferred to stay away from the public domain, and continued to enjoy my professional life.

Alas, things have to change sometime.

Hence, finally I decided to start blogging.

October 7, 2013 - 10 days to go for what could be an unprecedented debt default of the world’s largest economy.

Having said, that the US is already under partial shutdown since October 1, 2013, after the two houses of Congress failed to agree on a new budget plan.

So far, the US markets seemed to have weathered the storm as neither the equity nor the bullion markets have seen any unprecedented behaviour in the last seven days, as they are hopeful that some solution will be reached.

While the world waits and watches, we too shall keep a close tab as the events unfold around us.
Meanwhile, for the latest technical analysis on our (India) stock and bullion markets visit my website - www.marketonmobile.com.

Happy Investing Till Then...
Rex Cano

No comments:

Post a Comment